07 October, 2008

Butterworth Reunion (Some Comments made)

Hi enjoy the weekend.

Carmen de Lange, Personal Assistant, Dr Z. Jafta, Acting Hospital Manager, Frere Hospital East London - South Africa

********************************

Looks awesome! A bit jealous about not being there....

Greg van Heerden

******************************

Howzit Lance

Thank you very much for keeping me updated on the reunion. Unfortunately, living on the other side of the planet does not make it easy to be there.

Please say Hi to all those who might remember me and a have a fantastic weekend!!

Send pictures.

Bye

Ivano Colombo

***************************

Looks like a great turn out...............we would love to be there. Please send our best to all.

Regards

Andrea Bosi and Jane (Bezuidenhout)

*************************************

Hi Lance

Hope all is well with you. Can’t believe Edward Bell is coming all the way or the reunion.

Tell him Louise (Bergamasco) White and I say hi. Lousie’s Mom was here recently and told me she would like to get in touch with him in the UK. Would you get a phone number then she can make a plan to contact him. Tell Kyle that Theresa says hi. Michelle Hawkes was in Pretoria a few weeks ago and her and Linda met up. Recognise a lot of familiar names on the list. Wayne McKay, Japie and I see Sylvia and Alan are also coming.

You guys must enjoy the weekend together and send pics….

Take care

Theresa

*******************************************

Hi Lance, apologies from Marissa du Toit (now Haswell)

Next time!! Have a great time, enjoy- send the pics

********************************************

Lance I look forward to next time - Please take care and have fun

Regards

Manuela (Rocha)Jordaan

********************************************

Hi Lance,

Can you on pass my apologies to all as I wont be able to make due to work commitments – its rather a pity as it would lekker to meet all the Butties folk,I think it’s going to be a real bash.

Though I hope you will send me some of the photo’s of the event and thanks for keeping me in the loop.

Chat to you later.

Gary Nass

******************************************

Hi Lance

Thanks for all the updates, unfortunately I will not make this one.

Gary Pike

*****************************************

Hi Lance

Will be thinking of you all at the reunion. Sorry I can't make it. In case you don't know I live in Mooi River, teach at Treverton Prep, am married to Mark (also a teacher...grade 7) and have two children, Jodi who is 2nd year varsity and Stewart who is in Grade 11. We still have the cottage at Mazeppa and go as often as we can.

Have a great weekend.

Michelle (Hawkes)Chaperon

***************************************

Dear Lance,

even if I will not be able to be phisically at the reunion I will surely give it a couple of thoughts ... how nice, a reunion !!!

Do you often have them and is everyone invited?

We were supposed to come to S.A. two years ago to meet up with my sister, brother in-law and son as they were visiting some relatives there, but then we decided to stay with them in Dubai as they lived there back then.

I left Butterworth in 1986 and moved to East London where I lived until 1994, year in which I left for Italy.

In April my sister and family were in East London, Johannesburg, P.E. and George ... now they live in Saudi Arabia and we will go and visit them in August, VISA permitting ...

Please give me news on old friends once the reunion is over ...

Thanks ... and have a great time !!!

Silvia (Ceresa)

************************************

Hi Lance

On behalf of my folks, Ted & Pam Derry, in Jeffreys Bay, and my sister Lynn Gill, in Dubai, we wish everyone a fabulous time at the Butterworth Reunion. We will be thinking about you all and await lots of news from the weekend. Take care and may everyone return safely after the festivities.

Blessings.

Mark Derry

4 comments:

Marco said...

Ivano, ca..o, where are you ?? I am in Switzerland, marcogamba@hotmail.com, remember me ?

Marco said...

Ciao Ivano,

Remember me, marcogamba@hotmail.com
We use to be together with Paolo Bracco. Let me know, you can find me also on Facebook
Ci sentiamo spero !

Unknown said...

I am trying to get in touch with Louise Bergamasco (White). I was in Convent with her in Std. 6 in King William's Town and then we both went to KHS in '78 for Std. 7. My contact is: tara@tinrage.com

Thanks, Tara

hank said...

hey all. what a great idea.came across it by chance.Hank mcmillan here.1977-1989. and still in bworth.seems as if this site hasnt been visited for a while.come on people. lets share some memories of good days gone by. hank@mtnloaded.co.za